The game is over...see you next year
Our acknowledgement to all partners, participants, contributors, supporting staff and everyone else who helped us to prepare and enjoy such great event!
According to official OpenAFS Newsletter:
The conference was friendly and well-organized.... :-) Please follow a brief summary of the conference in October's newsletter issue.
Check out the Feedback form statistics.
The number of participants grows steadily and the event
promises to become a regular European forum for OpenAFS users and
This year, there were 75 participants from 10 different countries. In addition, on-line audience counting more than 50 viewers around the world was watching live streams.
The King is dead. Long live the King!
The next year's European AFS & Kerberos Conference is going to be hosted DESY in Hamburg with University of Edinburgh as fail-over site.
Please feel free to contact Peter van der Reest with any further questions, suggestions or support proposals!
- Last but not least... Please keep supporting OpenAFS & Kerberos community (as well as other exciting OpenSource projects) and enjoy all the "bells and wishes" (and drawbacks...)!
Who should attend?
- Everyone interested in deploying a globally accessible file system.
- Everyone interested in learning more about real-world usage of Kerberos authentication in a single realm and federated single sign-on environments.
- Everyone who wants to share their knowledge and experience with other members of the AFS and Kerberos communities.
- Everyone who wants to find out about the latest developments affecting AFS and Kerberos.
Anyone who enjoys AFS, Kerberos, fine beer and great people is invited
to visit Pilsen and this event! Please book your time in advance!