We look forward to hearing about your talk! Especially welcome are presentations from Heimdal, Arla and simmilar related user groups. Please share your visions and experiences to help improve current products and grow our community.Come talk to your peers in general about:
- Completed projects
- Work in progress
- Best practices
- Related research
- Theories, new ideas
- Updates on previous talks...
- or anything else of note involving AFS and/or Kerberos.
- AFS & Kerberos v5
- Performance tuning and benchmarking
- Diagnostic, service monitoring and troubleshooting
- Scalability and high availability issues
- Unique methods of AFS/Kerberos environment Backups
- Web integration
- Delegated administration and user management
- Access control and related authorization services
- Related tools for end-users, admins and programmers
- Single Sign-On strategies
- Cross cell/realm trust in real world
- PKI and alternate security mechanism integration
- Interoperability: supplements and competitors
- Work on new features
Submit your talk at e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration should include author name, affiliation, presentation title and about ten lines of abstract.
The Call for Participation will end Monday August 2, 2010.
Acceptances will be made based upon quality, applicability, and fit with other submissions.