Site report is an easy way how to represent the home department - quick description of site, mentioning the infrastructure of AFS and Kerberos, current usage, and ongoing projects.Technical data
- Type of presentation: poster
- Size of poster: 80cm x 120cm (width x height)
- Used font: Aller
- You can use your own poster (in appropriate size) or make use of prepared template (see below).
- Posters sent to address firstname.lastname@example.org until September 9 will be printed and positioned by workshop organizers.
- Site report - template (editable svg format)
- Site report of University of West Bohemia (example in editable svg format)
- Site report of University of West Bohemia (example as a picture)
- Aller font package (packed archive)
You can add logo of AFS 2010 Conference to your presentation.
Please remeber: you are attending European AFS & Kerberos Conference... :-)
Personal account allows you to access all conference IT resources including campus WiFi network and dedicated AFS space.
Your personal account remain valid till December 31, 2011.
All related materials (including presentation slides, photo gallery, partners materials, site reports etc.) will be stored in AFS space and make available through (un)authenticated AFS access:
Direct AFS access:
Aleternative WWW access:
Register personal conference account
To create your personal conference account (aka Orion-login) you have to fill-up simple registration form (you may choose any available valid login/password pair). Actual registration URL will be sent to each participant in separate e-mail message.
Your account will be activated within 2 days after registration.
TBD: Necessary information will be provided shortly...
Each participant with valid conference account will get their own dedicated space to store presentation slides, site report, photos and any other materials he would like to share.
Conference AFS space is a part of University of West Bohemia production cell zcu.cz. All configuration setting should be generally available by way of requesting DNS SRV records info. If you encountered any problems, please use the following simple static configuration:
AFS cell: zcu.cz
Kerberos realm: ZCU.CZ
AFS-DB servers: afs-db1.zcu.cz, afs-db2.zcu.cz, afs-db3.zcu.cz
Kerberos servers: kerberos1.zcu.cz, kerberos2.zcu.cz, kerberos3.zcu.cz